Skip to Content

Change of Address

Have you moved? Help us ensure that you receive any notices or documents without delay. Most applicants with pending applications or petitions should notify us as soon as possible, no more than 10 days after your move.

Note: If you do not have a receipt number, you cannot update your address online.

If you are entering the United States on an immigrant visa, we will mail your Green Card to the mailing address in the U.S. you provided at the time of your immigrant visa interview or when you were admitted entry into the United States. If you move after you arrive in the U.S., please update your address. The Form Number used for an address change on a USCIS Immigrant Fee payment is “IVF” or “OS155A”.

What you'll need

  • Receipt # (only for pending case)
  • Old & New Address

Is this change of address for an application or petition currently in progress?


Not sure what to pick?