Official Website of the Department of Homeland Security Official Website of the Department of Homeland Security


Use the Forms by Mail service to order immigration forms for individual use only. If you are an immigration professional, please use your normal sources for acquiring forms.

USCIS no longer offers paper copies of Form I-90, N-400, N-565 or N-336. While you can still download and print a free copy of this form, we encourage you to electronically file your form by visiting

However, you must download and print Form N-400 from our website if you are applying:

  • Based on your military service;
  • From outside of the U.S., or
  • With a fee waiver or reduced fee.

Go to to download a paper copy of this form.

Be sure to enter your name and address accurately. We will mail forms to U.S. addresses only. If you are outside the United States, you can get immigration forms at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate serving your area. You can also download and print forms for free from our website at