Historical National Average Processing Time (in Months) for All USCIS Offices for Select Forms By Fiscal Year
Fiscal Year 2016 to 2020 (up to March 31, 2020)
Processing Times (in Months)
||Classification or Basis for Filing
NA Not available.
- Some of the forms have been aggregated.
- Waivers include the following forms: I-191, I-192, I-601, I-602, I-612, and I-212.
- Discrepancies from past historical processing time reports may exist due to differences in reporting procedures.
- These processing times, which combine data from all USCIS offices, are based on the length of time that an office's application/petition receipts have been awaiting adjudication (pending).
- FY2020 uses data from October 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
- Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Performance Reporting Tool, queried April 2020.
Other case processing times resources